Happy birthday to us!
Today, we’re celebrating one year of Microtica!
Although we chose probably the most challenging year ever to make it our first one, we’re happy we did it. It’s been one heck of a year, and we can’t wait for many more to come. We decided we’re going to enjoy the journey, instead of just trying to reach the finish line.
The product has changed a lot during this year. Here are the features we created.
- Ready-to-use infrastructure components
- Development, Testing, Staging, Production environments
- Replicate environment with one click
- Continuous delivery for Kubernetes services
- Kubernetes Dashboard
- Deploy custom Kubernetes manifest
- Added support for external Kubernetes clusters
- Inline Pipeline Editor to define and edit your YAML
- Built-in steps for certain common actions
- Automated triggers on commits from a specific branch
- Multiple pipelines per repo
- Security scan of container images for vulnerabilities
- Detailed view of the pipeline processes in real time
Cloud waste management
- Sleeping schedules
- Cost Explorer Dashboard
- Advice to reduce cloud waste
Here’s what we are planning to add during year two:
- Deployment insights
- Infrastructure blueprints
- Security scans
- Weekly cost reports
- GitOps for Kubernetes
- Support for Terraform
- Audit logs
- Multicloud support
We hope that soon we’ll be able to make a celebration with all the people who have helped us reach this level of development.
Thanks for being a part of our story. We invite you to keep following our journey as we improve together.
To many more years!